- In places where the winter is warm, the fields to be planted in the spring are plowed and trenches are made. With the planting, the necessary fertilizers are given to the fields that have not been given fertilizer.
- Fluffy fields are pressed with round cylindrical stones called logs. In dense grain fields, sprouts are fed to animals.
- Necessary protection and struggle works are carried out in the warehouses.
- Sapling pits are opened. Garden soils are deeply planted and fertilized in suitable places.
- Seedlings are removed, folded and distributed. Saplings are planted in regions with a warm climate. Olive trees are planted. Apple and pear seeds are planted in pans.
- Pruning is done in olives and citrus fruits. Pen vaccine preparation begins.
- Winter spraying is done in all orchards.
- Citrus fruits, bananas and dates can be harvested. Packaging and marketing works continue. It is stored in warehouses in accordance with the technique.
- In the greenhouses where the climate is suitable, early vegetable growing works continue.
- Hot pillow preparations begin in regions with suitable climates. Towards the end of the month, the seeds are sown on hot pads. Some vegetable seedlings are staggered.
- The overdue gardening works are completed. Various fertilizers are applied.
- Irrigation, tipping and hoeing works are done in greenhouses and hot pads.
- Various pest control processes are carried out in greenhouses and hot pillows.
- Winter vegetables such as cabbage, lettuce, leek, spinach and parsley are harvested. Vegetables are preserved in warehouses and cold storages. It is packaged and shipped to the market.
- In warm regions, the bottoms of the vines are opened. Throat roots are cleaned. Fertilization can be done. In some temperate regions, deep chrysanthemum is made.
- Grapes stored in cold storage are shipped to the market.
- In some warm regions, tillage is done for spring plantings. Cultivated fields with cream are broken with rakes and crowbars and the soil is raised. On the other hand, the fields that are too fluffy and clod are logged. For light and filtered soils, artificial fertilizers and farm fertilizers should be given.
- Varieties such as rye, barley, peas and broad beans are cultivated in warm climates.
- The first lifeline is given in the planted wet fields.
- Necessary preservation and struggle works continue in the warehouses. Seeds are separated, cleaned and sprayed. It is made ready for planting.
- Sapling pits are dug, the fields where mass fruit orchards will be established are plowed and the tree bottoms are raised and fertilized.
- In moderate regions, seedlings are planted until the middle of the month. Saplings are removed and folded.
- Pruning starts and continues in all kinds of fruits (in warm regions).
- Winter struggle with various pests and diseases continues.
- Especially the harvest of citrus fruits continues. It is packaged and presented to the market. Storage for the summer is also done.
- In the greenhouses, early vegetables are started to be harvested.
- Vegetable seeds are sown on the hot pads. In some regions, seedlings can be taken to the garden towards the end of the month. Harvesting of winter vegetables continues in warm regions.
- Soil cultivation is done and fertilized for summer vegetable planting in regions with early spring.
- Irrigation, hoeing and weeding (setting) works are done in greenhouses and hot pads.
- Various pests and diseases are combated.
- The first early vegetables obtained from the greenhouses are packaged and shipped to the market.
- In the places where the vineyard will be established and in the old facilities, deep embedding (Crisma) is made and fertilized.
- Rooted and rootless vine rod planting continues.
- Pruning begins.
- Winter struggle is done in the vineyards. Omcalar are washed with a burgundy puzzle.
- Soil cultivation continues for all kinds of field agriculture. Fertilization is done with processing. Cream-bound fields are broken with rakes and crowbars. Thus, tillering in grain is also ensured. Second nitrogen application is made in the places where autumn planting is done.
- Summer cereal planting continues. In the meantime, the planting of meadow-pasture and forage crops, the establishment of tobacco nurseries in suitable climates and the planting of cotton are started.
- While life water should be given in irrigable areas, excess water in the fields is drained.
- Struggle should be given importance in autumn sown grains.
- Fields where mass fruit growing will be established and old facilities are plowed and fertilized.
- Planting of saplings is continued in many regions.
- With the pruning of the fruits, the grafting works continue. Since stone fruits may bloom in warm regions, care should be taken against frosts. Newly established orchards should be given lifeblood.
- The fight against various pests and diseases should be continued. Precautions should be taken especially against pear eye worms, puserons and olive moths.
- Harvesting and packaging of citrus fruits continues to be placed on the market.
- Harvesting of vegetables such as early tomatoes, cucumbers and zucchini continues in greenhouses.
- The first diversion of vegetables planted on hot and warm pillows is done.
- The cultivation of the vegetable garden soils continues and is made ready for planting by fertilizing.
- Tomatoes, peppers, eggplants are slowly taken into the pans.
- Seedlings that are surprised and taken to the pan are given life water. If there is no confusion, hoeing should be done. Hoeing starts especially in broad beans and peas.
- Pests and diseases in the garden, greenhouse, hot and warm pillows are struggled.
- Soil cultivation and fertilization are continued in the places where the vineyard will be established and in the old facilities.
- Rooted and rootless vine rod planting continues.
- In areas where there is no danger of frost, vineyard pruning is terminated within this month. In areas with danger, frosts should be expected to pass. Vaccination procedures are also started in places with relatively mild climates and in temperate regions.
- Diseases and pests should be fought, and in cold regions, vines should be washed with burgundy slurry before the eyes burst.
- For summer plantings, fertilizer application is made together with tillage. Some grassy fallows are worked from the surface with a harrow, cultivator, disc harrow and crow’s feet.
- All kinds of field crops are planted and seedlings are planted in suitable regions.
- Hoeing is done in the fields covered with weeds or creamed with irrigation, weed control in cereals, dilution and misfire in some plants. Irrigation is done in newly planted plants.
- Struggle is made against all kinds of diseases that can be seen in plants and necessary precautions are taken. In some plants to be planted, it is useful to spray the seed.
- Soil cultivation continues in the orchards and fertilizer application is made along with the cultivation.
- The removal, folding and planting of seedlings continues according to their regions. Planting has ended in some warm regions.
- In addition to all kinds of maintenance, irrigation and hoeing continues. Pen vaccine continues in some areas. Generally, pruning is completed at the end of this month.
- Struggle is made against pests and diseases that can be seen or seen in gardens. However, the struggle is stopped during the flower period.
- In some regions, early vegetable growing works continue in greenhouses. Vegetables are harvested.
- The maintenance, irrigation and removal works of the seedlings grown on the hot pads continue.
- Vegetable field preparation continues throughout the month. Necessary fertilizers are given. Gardens are divided into pans and tubes.
- Various vegetable seedlings are transferred from the hot pads to the field. Also, summer vegetable seeds are planted in the field.
- Vegetable seeds and seedlings should be given lifeblood after planting. In some regions, hoeing begins in vegetables. Some vegetables are taken for everyone.
- Measures should be taken against all kinds of diseases and pests that can be seen in vegetables.
- Some early vegetables are harvested. It is packaged and shipped to the market.
- Spring chrysanthemums are made in the vineyards. The vines open their throats. Necessary fertilization works are done.
- In some regions, vine stick planting continues throughout this month.
- Pruning continues strictly in the vineyards. In some warm regions, tip removal is applied. Omca’s are welcome. Vaccination continues in some areas.
- It carries out pesticide application against diseases and pests.
- Plowing, doubling, triplets and fertilization are done in the fields where summer planting will be done. Soil cultivation continues with a harrow and cultivator for the purpose of breaking cream, hoeing and weeding. Paddy pans are prepared. Throat is stuffed in peanuts.
- Cotton, sunflower, sesame, bean, soybean, paddy and vegetable garden are planted and tobacco seedlings are planted.
- Irrigation, hoeing, tying, dilution and other maintenance works are done.
- Especially this month, attention should be paid to pests and diseases and necessary precautions should be taken.
- Early grain varieties are harvested in warm regions and threshing preparations are made. Mowing of forage crops and meadow grasses begins.
- Soil cultivation in gardens and nurseries continues in the form of hoe and plow. Necessary fertilizers are given with tillage.
- In some cold regions, planting of seedlings continues until the end of the month.
- All kinds of maintenance, crowning, pruning, tip removal, diameter and irrigation works are done in the garden and nursery. Vaccination generally continues in the form of pencil vaccination. In some regions, shoot bud grafting is started. Vaccines that do not work in the previous season are renewed. In warm regions, the trees are whitewashed with lime.
- All kinds of diseases and pests that can be seen are struggled against.
- Harvesting of plum, cherry, sour cherry, loquat, apricot, almond begins.
- In some regions, hot and cold pillow works continue.
- Soils for planting vegetables and planting seedlings are prepared. Necessary fertilization is done for all kinds of vegetables.
- All kinds of vegetable seeds are planted and seedlings are planted in pans.
- Hoeing, irrigation, picking and tip removal works continue.
- All kinds of diseases and pests are combated.
- All kinds of vegetables are harvested throughout the month, packaged and shipped to the market.
- In some cool regions, tillage and fertilization are applied in the vineyards.
- Planting of vine sticks continues.
- Pruning, throat opening and grafting continue in the cool areas. In warm regions, tip removal and tying works are carried out.
- Fight against mildew and powdery mildew. Other pests are also fought.
- In general, the soil version should be finished. However, just as the soil is plowed for autumn plantings, the stubbles are destroyed and the soil is prepared for the second crop planting. In some regions, doubling and tripling are done.
- Although it is late in some regions, crops such as tobacco, sunflower, cotton and the second crop, corn, orchards, beans, radishes are planted.
- Hoeing, irrigation, weeding, throat filling and other maintenance works are done on all kinds of crops.
- The fight against all kinds of diseases and pests continues.
- Harvest and threshing works continue in cereals. Crops are stored and stored.
- In some regions, tillage and tillage continue in gardens and nurseries.
- The sewing work is finished.
- In warm regions, shoot budding begins. The pruning is over. However, in some regions, cancerous branches are cut for the purpose of struggle. Irrigation, hoeing and any maintenance are strictly carried out throughout the month. The fruits are diluted.
- Struggle is made against all kinds of diseases that can be seen in fruit trees.
- In warm regions, all kinds of fruit harvest begins, and they are packaged and shipped to the market. Some fruits are dried and evaluated.
- In cool regions, the preparation of the soils for planting vegetables should be completed at the beginning of the month.
- All kinds of vegetable seeds and seedlings sowing and planting are finished this month. Vegetables to be planted as a second crop and early autumn vegetables are planted.
- Hoeing, picking tips, taking seats, watering in vegetables continue throughout the month. Fertilizers are given as sherbet with irrigation. The throats are filled, various vegetables are put on poles and tied to the legs.
- The struggle against all kinds of vegetable diseases and pests continues.
- The harvest of all kinds of vegetables begins. Vegetables are packaged and presented to the market. Some of them are used as tomato paste, canned food, pickles, dried and jam. Tomato juice is extracted.
- In some areas, tillage and fertilization continue.
- In the vineyards, irrigation, tipping, throat opening, hoeing, tying and other maintenance works continue.
- All kinds of diseases and pests are combated. Towards the end of the month, early-season grapes begin to be harvested. It is offered to the market.
- The stubble deteriorates in the harvested grain fields. Due to weed struggle in fallow fields, doubling and tripling are done.
- Second crop plants are planted.
- Maintenance works such as hoeing, irrigation, throat filling, thinning, tying to poles continue.
- All kinds of diseases and pests are combated.
- Harvest and threshing works are carried out throughout the month in various regions. It is stored, stored and evaluated.
- Tillage can be seen in some areas
- There is no sewing.
- In general, stagnant eye vaccination begins. Pruning is done in the form of fruit thinning, sprout removal, leaf plucking and cutting of some branches in order to prevent water evaporation. Irrigation is done frequently. Fertilizer syrups are also given. Weeding and hoeing works continue.
- Vegetable gardens are prepared for the autumn season.
- Planting and planting of early autumn vegetables and second crop vegetables is done.
- Vegetables are watered often. Hoeing continues throughout the month. Fertilizers are given in the form of syrup. Dilution and bottom filling works are done in vegetables.
- All kinds of vegetable diseases and pests are struggled against.
- Harvesting, packaging and delivery of all kinds of vegetables to the market continues.
- Soil cultivation in the vineyards has stopped.
- Sewing works are not seen.
- In the vineyards, the works of removing tips, sprouts, thinning leaves, leeches and bracelets, buying armchairs and binding them continue. Maintenance works such as irrigation and hoeing are carried out.
- All kinds of vineyard diseases and pests are struggled.
- Grape harvest begins in the vineyards. In addition to packaging and delivery to the market, evaluation procedures are also applied. Especially drying starts at the end of the month.
- The degradation of the memories continues. In some places, tillage is done for autumn planting, and in others for the second crop.
- Autumn planting is done with second crops.
- Irrigation, hoeing and other maintenance works continue.
- The fight against all kinds of diseases and pests continues. Pests are also controlled in warehouses.
- The harvest of grains and other field crops continues. The threshing jobs are executed. Products are stored, packaged, shipped to the market and evaluated. In the warehouses, the products are stored in accordance with the technique.
- Soil preparation is done in the gardens where autumn planting will be done.
- There is no sewing.
- Irrigation, hoe, sprout and root bastards are cleaned in orchards and nurseries. The stagnant eyeball continues. Fertilizer syrup is given.
- All kinds of fruit diseases and pests are struggled against.
- Harvest continues. The fruits are packaged. It is shipped to the market, dried, canned, juiced and stored in various ways.
- The places of the last-season vegetables are prepared.
- Last-season vegetable seeds are planted and seedlings are planted.
- In vegetable gardens, maintenance works such as hoeing, irrigation, cutting tips, buying seats are carried out.
- It is made in accordance with the fighting technique against all kinds of vegetable diseases and pests.
- Harvest continues throughout the month. Vegetables are shipped to the market in appropriate packages. Some of them are dried, tomato paste, pickles, canned jams are made and evaluated.
- In the vineyards, maintenance works such as picking, leaf picking and irrigation are carried out.
- All kinds of vineyard diseases and pests are struggled.
- Harvest, marketing and evaluation works continue.
- Soil plowing is done for autumn plantings. Doubling and tripling are done for planting on plowed fields. Fertilization continues with the herd.
- Especially in cold regions, sowing starts this month for the purpose of early sowing in cereals.
- Irrigation, hoeing and other maintenance works continue in industrial plants.
- All kinds of diseases and pests are struggled.
- Harvest and threshing works are carried out. Crushing continues in tobacco and harvesting in cotton. Other industrial plants and orchards are harvested.
- In some regions, sapling pits are started to be opened for the purpose of autumn planting. It is prepared for annealing in nurseries for sowing seeds with seeds.
- There is no planting of saplings or trees.
- In addition to maintenance, irrigation and hoeing works in the orchard and nursery, stagnant budding continues in some regions.
- The fight against pests that will hatch and damage the fruit next year continues.
- Some of the fruits have been harvested. However, the harvest of some various fruits continues. Harvested fruits are packaged. It is shipped to the market. It is maintained and evaluated. Green olives are harvested for the purpose of brine.
- In some regions, planting of winter vegetables and planting of seedlings continues.
- Watering, hoeing and other maintenance work is done in vegetables. Seeds are taken from vegetables.
- Various pests and diseases are combated.
- All kinds of vegetables are harvested. In some regions, the harvest of last-season vegetables begins. Vegetables are packaged, shipped to the market, evaluated in various ways.
- Maintenance works such as irrigation and tying in the vineyards continue.
- Various diseases and pests are combated.
- Grape harvest, marketing and evaluation in various ways continue.
- Soil plowing and preparation is done for all kinds of autumn and spring plantings. Fertilizers and farm manures can be given with the plowing. Doubling and triads continue.
- Autumn grain sowing begins and continues throughout the month.
- Irrigation, final hoeing and maintenance work continues on newly planted grain and other plants.
- Spraying the seeds to be planted and general struggle works are done.
- Harvesting of various industrial plants, legumes, orchards and grains continues. Warehousing and evaluation works continue. In tobacco, the last leaf is broken.
- Sapling pits are opened for autumn plantings.
- Seedlings are removed, folded and planted in some areas. It is necessary to use fertilizer with planting.
- In some areas, stagnant budding may continue into the first week of this month. Irrigation is stopped.
- Necessary efforts are made to destroy the eggs and chrysalis of the pests that will become active next year.
- In some regions, the final harvest of fruits continues throughout the month. Fruits are packaged and preserved and evaluated in various ways. Harvest of early citrus fruits and olives begins.
- Soils to be planted in greenhouses are prepared.
- In some regions, the seeds of vegetables that will be early next year are sown.
- In some regions, irrigation, hoeing and maintenance of early autumn vegetables continue.
- Diseases and pests to be seen in autumn first-season vegetables are combated.
- Harvest, packaging, delivery to the market and evaluation of various vegetables are done.
- Soil cultivation and maintenance works in the vineyards have stopped.
- The struggle against the insects that will spend the winter under the leaves and in the cavities continues.
- Grape harvest is done until the middle of the month. Evaluation continues in the form of drying, molasses, vinegar, must.
- Especially in hot regions, late soil versions are made. Late-melting fertilizers are mixed into the soil.
- Late sowing of grain continues in warm regions.
- Irrigation is done in the cultivated fields. Fields that do not show strong tillering are compacted by locking. The cold is prevented from penetrating the roots.
- With the seeds to be planted, a struggle is made for crop protection in the warehouses.
- Industrial crops are harvested (beet, cotton, paddy, etc.) with overdue threshing works.
- In some regions, seedling pits continue to be opened.
- It is the right time to plant saplings. Grafted seedlings should be preferred.
- Especially in citrus fruits, various diseases and pests are struggled.
- The harvest continues in citrus fruits, bananas and olives. It is packaged and shipped to the market.
- Soil cultivation and preparation continue in greenhouses. In places where the winter is warm, winter vegetables are prepared. Hot pillow preparations begin.
- In regions with warm winters, first-season vegetables are planted in summer.
- Struggle works are continued in winter vegetables.
- The last-season vegetables are harvested, packaged, preserved and evaluated.
- In the vineyards, poles and stems are collected and stored for next year. Herds of sheep and cattle are released into the vineyards and the leaves are fed. The cover, which is a nest for insects, is thus removed. In some cold regions, vineyards are covered with soil in the form of mounds.
- Grape harvesting and evaluation continues in some hot regions.
- In some regions, soil plowing continues if the weather permits. Driving tools are cleaned and preserved.
- Grain is planted in warm regions in favorable weather conditions. Sowing tools are cleaned and stored.
- Logging is done and the animals are fed the sprouts in the lush fields.
- Struggle is made with seed and hatch pests. Warehouses are disinfected.
- Onion, beet, radish, carrot removal is finished. Cotton is ginned. Paddy is milled. The products are stored. It is maintained and evaluated.
- Sapling pits are opened in warm places. In nurseries, seedlings are removed and folded with soil.
- Planting of seedlings continues in suitable regions.
- In suitable weather, pruning of stone fruits can be done. Tree bottoms are filled with soil in the form of mounds to prevent chills.
- The struggle against diseases and pests continues in citrus fruits.
- Citrus fruits, bananas and olives are harvested, packaged, shipped to the market and evaluated.
- Soil preparation continues in greenhouses.
- Hot and cold pillow preparations are made.
- Sowing of seeds in greenhouses and hot pads begins towards the end of the month.
- Irrigation, preservation and various maintenance works are carried out in greenhouses and hot pads.
- Pests and diseases are fought in warehouses, greenhouses and hot pads.
- Harvesting, packaging and evaluation of winter vegetables are done.
- In the vineyards everything is collected and stored.
- Grapes are stored and marketed in warehouses.